Q&A #4120

Interviewing questions

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 08, 2000 at 00:40:16
Subject: Re: Interviewing questions

I always found that the following two questions told me a lot about the focus of potential math teachers... Other than textbooks, what math books, or math education books, have you read in the last year? What living (or 20th century) mathematicians do you think you might mention to your class and why? I think these separate the best from the middle of the road. Good luck. -Pat Ballew, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®