Q&A #4123

Doctorate degree

View entire discussion

From: Robert O. Whitesell <rowmath@netcarrier.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 08, 2000 at 11:26:02
Subject: Doctorate degree

I am a fourth year teacher completing my M. Ed. from Holy Family College in Philadelphia, PA. I received my B.S. from Temple University. I am one year from finishing my M. Ed. I have been disappointed with the general nature of my M. Ed. I am looking for doctoral programs in the Philadelphia area that have a focus on Math education. I am willing to look into other areas if a good suggestion is offered. Thank you, rowmath@netcarrier.com

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®