Q&A #4123

Doctorate degree

T2T || FAQ || Ask T2T || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion

From: Robert O. Whitesell <rowmath@netcarrier.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 08, 2000 at 11:26:02
Subject: Doctorate degree

I am a fourth year teacher completing my M. Ed. from Holy Family College in
Philadelphia, PA.  I received my B.S. from Temple University.  I am one
year from finishing my M. Ed.  I have been disappointed with the general
nature of my M. Ed.  I am looking for doctoral programs in the
Philadelphia area that have a focus on Math education.  I am willing to
look into other areas if a good suggestion is offered.  Thank you,

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.