From: Robert O. Whitesell <rowmath@netcarrier.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 08, 2000 at 11:26:02
Subject: Doctorate degree

I am a fourth year teacher completing my M. Ed. from Holy Family College in
Philadelphia, PA.  I received my B.S. from Temple University.  I am one
year from finishing my M. Ed.  I have been disappointed with the general
nature of my M. Ed.  I am looking for doctoral programs in the
Philadelphia area that have a focus on Math education.  I am willing to
look into other areas if a good suggestion is offered.  Thank you,
rowmath@netcarrier.com

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/