From: Shawn Neal
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 11, 2000 at 23:17:20
Subject: Single-gendered classes

  I would like to know if anyone has taught single gendered classes and if
they would be willing to answer some questions regarding their experience.

  Also, if anyone was ever a part of a single gendered classroom as a
student, I would like to speak with you.

  Thanks,

 Shawn Neal

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/