From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 12, 2000 at 21:56:29
Subject: Re: Single-gendered classes

Hi, Shawn, I received my education from grades one through 6 and 9-16 in single gendered classrooms. It was not until graduate school that I attended classes with males. I would be happy to talk with you about this. You may contact me at this site or ask me to contact you directly. I would prefer this site. I also know a young teacher, two years experience, who has taught single gendered classrooms of boys and the same of girls in the 7th / 8th grade. I will request permission of her to use her email address. -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/