From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 12, 2000 at 21:56:29
Subject: Re: Single-gendered classes

Hi, Shawn,

I received my education from grades one through 6 and 9-16 in single gendered
classrooms.  It was not until graduate school that I attended classes with
males.  I would be happy to talk with you about this.  You may contact me at
this site or ask me to contact you directly.  I would prefer this site.

I also know a young teacher, two years experience, who has taught single
gendered classrooms of boys and the same of girls in the 7th / 8th grade.  I
will request permission of her to use her email address.

 -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/