From: Shawn Neal <stnmath@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 14, 2000 at 01:17:56
Subject: Re: Single-gendered classes

Thanks for responding and yes I would like to have you respond to a few
questions.  I do not mind if you send them to my email address.  I am working
on my master's in education with an emphasis in secondary mathematics.  I
came
across this subject when speaking with a professor about gender equity.

  The questions I have are:

  1. How did you feel about the experience you had in mathematics in a
single-gendered environment?

  2. Was there any inhibitions within the classroom setting to discover the
mathematics concepts?

  3.  What benefits do you feel you gained from a single-gendered classroom?

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/