Q&A #4141

Single-gendered classes

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Shawn Neal <stnmath@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 14, 2000 at 01:17:56
Subject: Re: Single-gendered classes

Thanks for responding and yes I would like to have you respond to a few questions. I do not mind if you send them to my email address. I am working on my master's in education with an emphasis in secondary mathematics. I came across this subject when speaking with a professor about gender equity. The questions I have are: 1. How did you feel about the experience you had in mathematics in a single-gendered environment? 2. Was there any inhibitions within the classroom setting to discover the mathematics concepts? 3. What benefits do you feel you gained from a single-gendered classroom?

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®