From: N. Clarke <litskinsgirl@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 14, 2000 at 20:13:21
Subject: Teaching a math lesson

 I am expected to go into an 8th grade class this Friday and teach a math
lesson.  This will be my first teaching experience.  How do I prepare and
present a math lesson to students I've never met?  I'm not even sure what
they have been learning throughout the year. Any advice you can give me
will be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®