From: Fred Ducat
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 16, 2000 at 11:17:26
Subject: Arithmetic

We are working on developing a math curriculum for our school and selection
of textbooks and materials to support the curriculum.  One of the committee
members remembers reading an article about how well various textbooks and
materials support the NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics)
standards.  We would like to link our curriculum and materials to national
and state standards and are interested in information about materials or
programs that are linked to national standards.  Our school is a K-8
school.  Thank you.  Fre

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®