From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 22, 2000 at 21:48:18
Subject: Re: Arithmetic

Hi, Fred, There is a site at the University of Missouri called the Show-Me Center that compares five NSF sponsored reforman middle school curricula. http://www.showmecenter.missouri.edu This site will describe the curricula, scope and sequence and provide sample pages. There is a calendar for workshops for teachers to learn about the curricula. Literature documenting student outcomes is listed. There are also links to welated websites including developers and publishers. I suggest that you go to this site. Perhaps you can find information from them about the lower elementary materials. I wish you success. -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service Visit us again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/