From: Jeannette
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 14, 1998 at 11:49:58
Subject: 4th grade math

I am trying to tutor my fourth grader. I am a bit lost though on what I
should teach her. I am planning more of a summer relaxed atmosphere for her
to learn in, rather than a school setting. She's going to fourth grade in
September, and I want to give her a jump start in math. Could you please
give me ideas as to what she should be learning?

Thank you

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/