From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 21, 2000 at 14:00:40
Subject: Preparing for GM entrance exam

You probably want to check out a local college book store or if you have a
Books-a-Million or something similar, there are books that review for
testing purposes. I cannot recall if I have seen one specifically for
GM...but maybe. If not, check out the Barron's listing or Schaum's Outline
Series.

 -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/