From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 23, 2000 at 11:09:30
Subject: Re: Algebra 1

Dear Cindy,

There is a discussion archived in T2T that I think you might find interesting.
It is here:

http://mathforum.com/t2t/thread.taco?thread=856

My personal thoughts as a middle school teacher is that Algebra I can be
required of everyone for high school graduation IF (and that is a huge "if")
a variety of learning styles are taken into consideration as the teacher
presents the material!

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/