Q&A #4204

Math Curriculum

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 30, 2000 at 21:49:48
Subject: Re: Math Curriculum

You didn't mention the age of your students but the lessons that I am suggesting could be adapted to a variety of ages. Here are some ideas that you might like to try: Exploring Data http://mathforum.org/workshops/usi/dataproject/ Geometry Through Art http://mathforum.org/~sarah/shapiro/ Math to Build On http://mathforum.org/~sarah/hamilton/ Perspective Drawing, Moebius Strip, Polyhedra, and Spreadsheets http://mathforum.org/sum95/math_and/ Polyhedra in the Classroom http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/unit14.html Tessellation Tutorials http://mathforum.org/sum95/suzanne/tess.intro.html Real World Mathematics (links to other sites) http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/real.world.html It's Your Life http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons/score.html Does More Wins Mean More Fans At The Ballpark? http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons/ballpark.htm The Winning Edge: Probability in Basketball unit. http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons/robin/unitpage.html The last four are all from the SCORE (Schools of California Online Resources for Education) Mathematics site and you might want to browse this page to find others: http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons.html and then I have a variety of lessons that I wrote for my students who were in the 7th grade. http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/math.html I hope some of those are helpful. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®