From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 30, 2000 at 21:49:48
Subject: Re: Math Curriculum

You didn't mention the age of your students but the lessons that I am
suggesting could be adapted to a variety of ages. Here are some ideas that
you might like to try:

Exploring Data
http://mathforum.org/workshops/usi/dataproject/

Geometry Through Art
http://mathforum.org/~sarah/shapiro/

Math to Build On
http://mathforum.org/~sarah/hamilton/

Perspective Drawing, Moebius Strip, Polyhedra, and Spreadsheets
http://mathforum.org/sum95/math_and/

Polyhedra in the Classroom
http://mathforum.org/alejandre/workshops/unit14.html

Tessellation Tutorials
http://mathforum.org/sum95/suzanne/tess.intro.html

Real World Mathematics (links to other sites)
http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/real.world.html

It's Your Life
http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons/score.html

Does More Wins Mean More Fans At The Ballpark?
http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons/ballpark.htm

The Winning Edge: Probability in Basketball unit.
http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons/robin/unitpage.html

The last four are all from the SCORE (Schools of California Online Resources
for Education) Mathematics site and you might want to browse this page to
find others:

http://score.kings.k12.ca.us/lessons.html

and then I have a variety of lessons that I wrote for my students who were
in the 7th grade.

http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/math.html

I hope some of those are helpful.

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/