From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 15, 1998 at 20:59:13
Subject: Teaching fraction addition

Might you have any ideas as to what I can present fraction addition using
some form of technology or physical manipulation?

My goal is to demonstrate my ingenuity in the use of "hands on" objects to
teach the concepts of adding numerical fractions.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/