From: Patti Nesrsta
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 29, 2000 at 18:03:23
Subject: Real Physics Data

I teach regression in a precalculus class with students who are currently taking a physics class. I would like to use real data for the following graphs: distance vs. time, velocity vs. time, acceleration vs. time, acceleration, force vs. acceleration (constant mass), force vs. mass (constant acceleration), acceleration vs. mass (constant force). I am looking for linear, quadratic, cubic and inverse relationships. Is there an internet source for this data? Do you have access to this type of data or know who I may contact? Thank you for your assistance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/