From: Patti Nesrsta
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 29, 2000 at 18:03:23
Subject: Real Physics Data

I teach regression in a precalculus class with students who are currently
taking a physics class.  I would like to use real data for the following
graphs: distance vs. time, velocity vs. time, acceleration vs. time,
acceleration, force vs. acceleration (constant mass), force vs. mass
(constant acceleration), acceleration vs. mass (constant force).  I am
looking for linear, quadratic, cubic and inverse relationships.  Is there
an internet source for this data?  Do you have access to this type of data
or know who I may contact?  Thank you for your assistance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/