From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jul 06, 2000 at 03:01:03
Subject: Re: Automotive math

Hello!

Well, I did a search on http://www.google.com for "automotive math" and was
rewarded with several promising sites.  I am not quite sure what you are
looking for so I've just copied a couple of URLs for you.

This site gives you a book which might be useful.
http://www.firstopinioninc.com/ase/gas-ref-parts-math.html

Car Math
http://www.prestage.com/carmath/default.asp

Hope this helps.

 -Jeanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/