From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 03, 2000 at 12:22:10
Subject: Mathematicians

What do mathematicians do? Specifically, I'd like to teach my math students to be mathematicians. What type of standard procedures, or steps do all mathematicians perform when working on a problem. What practices are standard to their profession? How do mathematicians tackle a problem? E.g. journalizing, writing articles, or giving presentations.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/