From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 03, 2000 at 12:22:10
Subject: Mathematicians

What do mathematicians do?  Specifically, I'd like to teach my math
students to be mathematicians.  What type of standard procedures, or steps
do all mathematicians perform when working on a problem.  What practices are
standard to their profession?  How do mathematicians tackle a problem?
E.g. journalizing, writing articles, or giving presentations.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/