From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 05, 2000 at 11:56:14
Subject: Geometry

I was recently asked this question by my school admistrator and didn't
really know how to respond! Question:  We live in a three-dimensional
world? Why do you think teachers develop the attitude that geometry is a
difficult subject? Why do teachers leave this part of the curriculum to be
the last part of the year or even leave it out? I am looking forward to
your response! Susan

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®