Q&A #4258

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 05, 2000 at 11:56:14
Subject: Geometry

I was recently asked this question by my school admistrator and didn't really know how to respond! Question: We live in a three-dimensional world? Why do you think teachers develop the attitude that geometry is a difficult subject? Why do teachers leave this part of the curriculum to be the last part of the year or even leave it out? I am looking forward to your response! Susan

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®