From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 24, 2000 at 21:36:01
Subject: Grouping students

I am trying to find a computer program that groups students for me. I
teach several different classes a day and would like to have each student
paired up with every other student in the class at least once. I would
like to find a program where the teacher types in the class list. Then the
computer will generate a list of all the pairs of students so they each
work with each other student. It can't just be a random number program
because I don't want the same students working with the same ones over and
over. I want to guarantee that each student is with all the other ones.
For example if their are 25 students in the class then there should be 24
possible combinations, and possibly 24 different lists for that class.
Then I could just go list by list until each one is used.
Is there a program available like this? If so please tell me the name and
where to get it if possible
thank you
angela

Post a public discussion message