From: Angela (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jul 28, 2000 at 10:33:22
Subject: Thank you and follow up for Carol ...

Hi Carol, thank you for the reply, only it doesn't seem to work. For example
when I line the names up they are with themselves. Then when I turn the
cylinder once this is what I get. Matt-Tom, Dave -Matt, Sue-Dave, Ed-Sue,
etc. because each name is on each paper the same person is in two groups at
the same time.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Angela

P.S. I already tried a wheel where I put half the names on each wheel and then
turn the cylinder. Again, the only problem is they never pair with the people
on their same wheel.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®