From: Heidi Patton <hpatton@thegrid.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 02, 2000 at 16:08:18
Subject: Re: Action research in the classroom

Dear Jeanne:  Thank you so much for writing me regarding teacher research.  I
am a new teacher (multilple subjects) and I am taking a Masters class in
Research.
 I was wondering if you could give me some more specifics about your own
research. Did you decide to do this research about manipulatives by yourself,
or was this a school- or department-wide research project?  What city do you
teach in?  Have you shared this information with other teachers? Are you
planning to do anymore research?  Actually, anything you could share about
your research experience would be of great help.  Thanks a lot. - Heidi

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/