Q&A #4354

Action research in the classroom

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Heidi Patton <hpatton@thegrid.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 02, 2000 at 16:08:18
Subject: Re: Action research in the classroom

Dear Jeanne: Thank you so much for writing me regarding teacher research. I am a new teacher (multilple subjects) and I am taking a Masters class in Research. I was wondering if you could give me some more specifics about your own research. Did you decide to do this research about manipulatives by yourself, or was this a school- or department-wide research project? What city do you teach in? Have you shared this information with other teachers? Are you planning to do anymore research? Actually, anything you could share about your research experience would be of great help. Thanks a lot. - Heidi

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®