From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jul 26, 2000 at 20:55:46
Subject: Re: Olympics

Hello,

I did a search on http://www.google.com for "olympics + math".  There is a
great deal of activity on "Math Olympics", but I don't think this is what
you had in mind.  I did manage to find the following sites which were done
in conjunction with the 1994 Winter Olympics.

http://www.rochester.edu/radiate/D/D7/oly2unit.htm
http://www.rochester.edu/radiate/D/D7/oly_unit.htm

Hope this helps.

 -Jeanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/