From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 02, 2000 at 14:49:49
Subject: Re: Strategies for incorporating math and literature

Hi Varnelle,

The first thing that came to mind when I read your question is "math and
literature."  So I did a search of the Forum's site and found:

Math in Children's Literature Data Gathering and Analysis
http://www.carolhurst.com/subjects/math/datagather.html

Children's Literature in Mathematics
http://math.youngzones.org/literature.html

How to Use Children's Literature to Teach Mathematics
http://watt.enc.org/online/ENC2285/2285.html

Selecting Children's Literature
http://www.enc.org/topics/childlit/context/documents/1,1341,FOC-000741-
7,00.shtm

Math and Literature
http://mathforum.org/t2t/message.taco?thread=252&message=4

Hope this helps!

 -Jeanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/