From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 24, 2000 at 17:17:54
Subject: Bulletin Boards

I am currently doing my intern teaching in a mathematics classroom. There is a bulletin board in the classroom that is left for me to use. I am teaching AP Calculus, CPMP Course 4, and USCMP Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry. Do you have any suggestions as to what I may be able to do with my bulletin board?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/