Q&A #4489

Bulletin Boards

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Ed (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 28, 2000 at 11:24:12
Subject: Re: Bulletin Boards

On my Calculus bulletin board, I have solutions posted to all the homework exercises. Not terribly exciting, but the students refer to them to check their homework. For Statistics, there are tons of graphs everyday in USA Today newspaper, as well as Time, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated, etc. The students can see practical applications of what they are studying in the class. As you can probably tell, I do not have scintillating ideas for bulletin boards, but they are useful. -Ed, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®