From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 01, 2000 at 19:43:40
Subject: Geometry for gifted 8th graders

I need help in finding computer programs for several gifted 8th graders
who are doing independent studies.  I am not a math teacher.  I am the
gifted ed. consultant.  I cannot teach them math or even answer their
questions.  The students took Algebra in 7th grade and will be taking
Honors Geometry next semester at the high school, but I need help right
now getting them prepared for next semester.  Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/