Q&A #4551

Geometry for gifted 8th graders

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 01, 2000 at 19:43:40
Subject: Geometry for gifted 8th graders

I need help in finding computer programs for several gifted 8th graders who are doing independent studies. I am not a math teacher. I am the gifted ed. consultant. I cannot teach them math or even answer their questions. The students took Algebra in 7th grade and will be taking Honors Geometry next semester at the high school, but I need help right now getting them prepared for next semester. Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®