From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 03, 2000 at 17:03:01
Subject: Web Page

I have to construct a Web page for one of my courses. The main topic has to
do with math. I need to know of some ideas to start my web page. I have to
explain the problem and how to work it out step by step. I also need to
have three links to back up what I'm saying. Can you help?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/