Q&A #4604

Galileo and his contribution to math

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 07, 2000 at 12:45:46
Subject: Galileo and his contribution to math

I am putting together a lesson on the contributions that Galileo made to math. This lesson must include an activity and be geared for the Elementary school level. I am not sure what I should focus on. One idea I had was teaching sectors but I do not want to teach over the students' heads. I was always taught that Galileo contributed to science not math. Any ideas you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®