From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 15, 2000 at 22:41:41
Subject: Thanks and follow up questions

Very helpful! Thanks alot. It's for my daughter, a 6/00 Harvard grad who
wanted to teach New York City kids. She has 7th grade students using the
text "Connected Math." Do you know it? She needs to know how to use
cooperative groups and to have the proper materials/problems for them to work
on. We really appreciate your help. Any books of problems or practice
materials you can suggest? Thanks, Linda

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/