From: Michael Donnelly <donnellym@pasd.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 14, 2000 at 17:05:33
Subject: Pre-Algebra

We do team teaching in our school, and my team is interested in a thematic unit involving pride. The English teacher is doing pride in yourself, Science teacher is doing pride in our planet, and the History teacher is doing pride in your country. In order for it to be a true thematic unit I need to get on board. My question is how? Short of the obvious pride in mathematics, which I'm not sure how to do either, I'm at a loss. HELP!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/