From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 03, 1998 at 21:00:52
Subject: Teaching for a 90-minute period

I teach 8th grade math.  This school year, our school will be on a
90-minute block schedule.  Therefore, instead of the six periods  (45
mins./ period) a day, I will be teaching 3 periods (90 mins./period).  I'm a
little nervous.  I was wondering if you have any ideas on how to set up
lesson for a 90 minute period.  I want to start planning for the first month
of school.  The topics we will be covering are the following: Order of
Operations, Properties, Place Values and Problem Solving.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/