From: Judy K. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 07, 1998 at 00:23:00
Subject: Re: Teaching for a 90-minute period

Have you seen the 8th grade units from THE CONNECTED MATHEMATICS PROJECT?
This program is for middle school and was written primarily at Michigan State
University and is distributed by SF-AW. I participated in training for the
8th grade units this summer and was quite impressed with the content.

I teach the 7th grade units from Connected Math and we have 60 minute
periods. The program has the philosophy of teaching subject areas in depth
for greater understanding and it really works! Using this program, I think
you'll be happy to have 90 minute periods. The students will be involved in
independent as well as group learning.

 -Judy K., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/