From: <woodbear5@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 19, 2000 at 21:58:12
Subject: Problem solving

My sons teacher wants him to show all work including equation, solution
and final answer in words.  I am stumped as to how to help him with that.

The problem is:  Tom purchased a CD.  The total amount including tax, was
$43.oo  How much change did he receive from $50.00.

We know the answer is $7.00  but how do we put everything into words.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/