From: Sam Yulish <drsam2@earthlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 19, 2000 at 23:59:37
Subject: Topology movie

In the 1970's I showed my classes a movie called "TURNING A SPHERE INSIDE
OUT." It was made at Case Western Reserve University and I think the man's
name was Max. The movie was great, and I know of some others similar to that
one.
The movies were rented from the International Film Bureau in Chicago. I
can't seem to find them on the Internet. Do you know if they still exist?
I would like to rent these movies for my present classes-- I am sure they
have been transferred to video. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sam Yulish, Ph.D.
Mathematcis Education

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/