Q&A #472

Mathematical models with applications

View entire discussion

From: Edgar Hood <ejhii@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 07, 1998 at 09:31:09
Subject: Mathematical models with applications

I have been assigned the task of teaching a course titled Mathematical Models with Applications at the high school level. The state has added the course to the curriculum without providing a text. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problem and had some suggestions on where to start. I would like to try to organize a network of teachers to share ideas, activities, and materials to teach the course.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®