From: Edgar Hood <ejhii@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 07, 1998 at 09:31:09
Subject: Mathematical models with applications

I have been assigned the task of teaching a course titled Mathematical
Models with Applications at the high school level.  The state has added the
course to the curriculum without providing a text.  I was wondering if
anyone else was experiencing the same problem and had some suggestions on
where to start.  I would like to try to organize a network of teachers to
share ideas, activities, and materials to teach the course.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/