From: Carole C. Stephens <chriss@netpluscom.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 25, 2000 at 21:58:14
Subject: Multi-age classroom teaching

I am going to interview for a position that is a multiage classroom
1ST/2ND split.  What might I expect as far as questioning from the
interviewer?  I really need this position and want to make a good
impression.  HELP!!!!

Thank you so much!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question