Q&A #475

Math 24 game

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 10, 1998 at 18:24:15
Subject: Re: Math 24 game

24 is a great game that can really hook kids on basic skills practice. There are many different versions for various age groups. I use the basic game with 5th graders, but there are games using fractions, algebra, decimals, as well as the primer level which uses basic addition/subtraction facts. This game is published by Suntex International 118 N. Third St. Easton, PA 18042. math24@aol.com 610-253-5255 I am sure you can get all the info you need from this information. You can also get the game through some of the education catalogs. -Suzanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®