From: Suzanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 10, 1998 at 18:24:15
Subject: Re: Math 24 game

24 is a great game that can really hook kids on basic skills practice.  There
are many different versions for various age groups.  I use the basic game
with 5th graders, but there are games using fractions, algebra, decimals, as
well as the primer level which uses basic addition/subtraction facts.

This game is published by

Suntex International
118 N. Third St.
Easton, PA 18042.
math24@aol.com
610-253-5255

I am sure you can get all the info you need from this information.  You can
also get the game through some of the education catalogs.

 -Suzanne, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/