From: Jill Ackers <jilla@ecca.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 26, 2000 at 11:33:37
Subject: Pre-Algebra and Algebra

   I am interested in doing a project about sailing. We are following the
team adventure group on their sail around the world. Can you help me find
projects on building sailboats? I have been searching for days. Thank you.
Jill Ackers
Vail, Colorado

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question