From: Joe Brosnan <learnalgebra@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 08, 2000 at 12:46:17
Subject: How to assign homework that uses the web?

I am a teacher who is interested in assigning students to do homework that
involves them doing problems on web sites. I am worried about being able to
be sure that the students really do the work.  I know of one web site
(www.AlgebraTutor.org) that does such a thing but only has about 5 days of
good homework assignments.  Do you know of any other good sites that can
supervise a student in completing homework and yet provide the student
immediate feedback and mastery learning?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/