Q&A #4835

How to assign homework that uses the Web?

View entire discussion

From: Joe Brosnan <learnalgebra@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 08, 2000 at 12:46:17
Subject: How to assign homework that uses the web?

I am a teacher who is interested in assigning students to do homework that involves them doing problems on web sites. I am worried about being able to be sure that the students really do the work. I know of one web site (www.AlgebraTutor.org) that does such a thing but only has about 5 days of good homework assignments. Do you know of any other good sites that can supervise a student in completing homework and yet provide the student immediate feedback and mastery learning?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®