From: sally Tan
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 17, 1998 at 01:09:57
Subject: Teaching multiplication

How can I teach my 8 year old multiplication without difficulty?  My plan
is to have him memorize it like I did at that age.  However, I did it
using a different language, we used to chant the answers and it rhymed
very well.  My techniques suited my situation, now with my child, I am
baffled.  Can't seem to find a happy medium for him.  I want it to be
interesting and enjoyable.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®