From: Cindy (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 18, 1998 at 22:41:04
Subject: Re: Teaching multiplication

One enjoyable way to learn the multiplication tables sounds strange but it
really does work.  Have your son say the tables while he jumps on a
mini-trampoline or some other springy surface.  He should keep the rhythm
matching his jump rate.  I've had some of my 8th graders who've never learned
their facts try this and it works!

 -Cindy, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question