From: Becky Gerber
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 31, 2000 at 16:53:15
Subject: Equity issues in math classrooms

I am a college senior majoring in education and I would like to ask
you for help on researching economic equity issues that go on in an
elementary school math classroom.  I have found journal articles and other
research, but I cannot find easy-to-read information or clear cut
explanations on this topic.  Any input you may have on this topic would be a
great help.

Sincerely,
Becky Gerber

Post a public discussion message