Q&A #4987

Equity issues in math classrooms

View entire discussion

From: Becky Gerber
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 31, 2000 at 16:53:15
Subject: Equity issues in math classrooms

I am a college senior majoring in education and I would like to ask you for help on researching economic equity issues that go on in an elementary school math classroom. I have found journal articles and other research, but I cannot find easy-to-read information or clear cut explanations on this topic. Any input you may have on this topic would be a great help. Sincerely, Becky Gerber

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®