From: Jackie (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 01, 2000 at 10:24:36
Subject: Re: Equity issues in math classrooms

Hi Becky, I am uncertain what you are referring to when you say economic equity, but a good place to go to view a wide range of articles related to the issue of equity in education can be found at: Eisenhower National Clearinghouse, Equity http://www.enc.org/topics/equity/ -Jackie , for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/