Q&A #5013

Games related to problem solving

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 04, 2000 at 12:24:30
Subject: Re: Games related to problem solving

I think you might find the materials from Equals, a group that works out of
the Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley, CA to be a great source.

If you go to this page and click on the link for books you'll see their
publications. They also have a grade level breakdown for you to use to help
you make your selections.

I know you didn't ask for this additional information, but I thought I'd
share anyway.  The Lawrence Hall of Science has other resources that I
believe would support your efforts to help your students improve their
problem solving-- through science for example.

Lawrence Hall Resources for Teachers

Hope this helps.

 -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/