From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 04, 2000 at 12:24:30
Subject: Re: Games related to problem solving

I think you might find the materials from Equals, a group that works out of the Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley, CA to be a great source. EQUALS and FAMILY MATH http://www.lhs.berkeley.edu/equals/ If you go to this page and click on the link for books you'll see their publications. They also have a grade level breakdown for you to use to help you make your selections. I know you didn't ask for this additional information, but I thought I'd share anyway. The Lawrence Hall of Science has other resources that I believe would support your efforts to help your students improve their problem solving-- through science for example. Lawrence Hall Resources for Teachers http://www.lhs.berkeley.edu/EdResources/ Hope this helps. -Jeanne, for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/