Q&A #5013

Games related to problem solving

View entire discussion

From: Jackie (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 05, 2000 at 14:06:27
Subject: Re: Games related to problem solving

I use multicultural games from around the world to integrate problem solving with social studies. Here are two sources of games online that might get you started: Board Games of the Ancient World http://students.itec.sfsu.edu/edt628/dstorz/index1.html Online Board Games http://www.csun.edu/~vceed009/games.html There is also a neat book I got from the Highlights teacher promotional resources called Board Games Around the World. or you can go to: Asian for Kids.Com http://www.afk.com/catalog/ for information about ordering a book called Children's Traditional Games: Games from 137 Countries and Cultures by Judy Sierra & Robert Kaminski -Jackie , for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®