Q&A #5013

Games related to problem solving

View entire discussion

From: Jackie (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 05, 2000 at 14:06:27
Subject: Re: Games related to problem solving

I use multicultural games from around the world to integrate problem solving
with social studies.  Here are two sources of games online that might get you

Board Games of the Ancient World

Online Board Games

There is also a neat book I got from the Highlights teacher promotional
resources called Board Games Around the World.

or you can go to:

Asian for Kids.Com

for information about ordering a book called Children's Traditional Games:
Games from 137 Countries and Cultures by Judy Sierra & Robert Kaminski

 -Jackie , for the T2T service

Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question