From: Jackie (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 05, 2000 at 14:06:27
Subject: Re: Games related to problem solving

I use multicultural games from around the world to integrate problem solving
with social studies.  Here are two sources of games online that might get you
started:

Board Games of the Ancient World
http://students.itec.sfsu.edu/edt628/dstorz/index1.html

Online Board Games
http://www.csun.edu/~vceed009/games.html

There is also a neat book I got from the Highlights teacher promotional
resources called Board Games Around the World.

or you can go to:

Asian for Kids.Com
http://www.afk.com/catalog/

for information about ordering a book called Children's Traditional Games:
Games from 137 Countries and Cultures by Judy Sierra & Robert Kaminski

 -Jackie , for the T2T service

Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question