Q&A #5020

Software for algebra and geometry

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 11, 2000 at 10:49:29
Subject: Re: Software for algebra and geometry

Jackie, one of our T2T Associates, has put together this annotated list of software which she has titled "Math Software for Elementary Classrooms" but I think it is useful for more than just elementary teachers. You will find it on the Web here: http://westgresham.gresham.k12.or.us/jcooke/CmptrSft.html If you scroll down you will find a section on both algebra and geometry. I hope that helps. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®