From: Jennifer Roe <roe7659@fredonia.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 13, 2000 at 19:41:38
Subject: Grading policy

I am a freshman attending a college in New York.  I am studying to be a
math teacher at a secondary level.  In the education class I attend, we have
a field experience once a week where we are allowed to observe classrooms and
teachers of surrounding schools.  I was wondering if I could get a
perspective of what other teachers' grading policies are on homework. It would
be helpful if I could gain more experience on grading from other teachers.

Jennifer Roe

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®