Q&A #5103

Grading policy

View entire discussion

From: Jennifer Roe <roe7659@fredonia.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 13, 2000 at 19:41:38
Subject: Grading policy

I am a freshman attending a college in New York. I am studying to be a math teacher at a secondary level. In the education class I attend, we have a field experience once a week where we are allowed to observe classrooms and teachers of surrounding schools. I was wondering if I could get a perspective of what other teachers' grading policies are on homework. It would be helpful if I could gain more experience on grading from other teachers. Jennifer Roe

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®