Q&A #5170

Math and elections

View entire discussion

From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 20, 2000 at 12:04:04
Subject: Re: Math and elections

Hi, You might be interested in checking out the following web page that has classroom resources for studying and explaining the mathematics involved in the election process: Mathematics and Elections http://mathforum.com/t2t/faq/election.html I hope this helps. -Roya Salehi, for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.com/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®