Q&A #520

Math Praxis Test Study Guide

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 26, 1998 at 11:21:34
Subject: Math Praxis Test Study Guide

My name is Wendy Switzer and I am a student in the education department at the University of Oregon. I need to take 3 Praxis math exams in October for my certification/masters program to teach middle/high school math. I will be taking the math "content knowledge" and "proofs and models" sections of the Praxis exam, and I am looking for a good study guide(s) for these tests. The Praxis company puts out their own brief "tests at a glance" book that is not very comprehensive. If you know of any good resources for the Praxis math tests, please contact me. Any information you might have would be much appreciated. Thank You. - Wendy Switzer P.S. My e-mail address is wswitzer@ksbc.com

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®