From: Ali Mustafa
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 28, 1998 at 10:35:14
Subject: Teaching math at high school

Dear Friends:

At the present, I hold an MS Degree in Computational Mathematics.  I taught
Math for two years while studying and at the present I teach an Algebra
class in the evening. I am curious about teaching Math at the high school
level.  What someone with my qualification have to do to be eligible for a
Math Teacher position at a high school.  Also, what are the typical
responsibilities of a High School Math teacher, his/her annual earnings,
months of work in the year, etc.

Any feed back is greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question