From: Ali Mustafa
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 28, 1998 at 10:35:14
Subject: Teaching math at high school

Dear Friends: At the present, I hold an MS Degree in Computational Mathematics. I taught Math for two years while studying and at the present I teach an Algebra class in the evening. I am curious about teaching Math at the high school level. What someone with my qualification have to do to be eligible for a Math Teacher position at a high school. Also, what are the typical responsibilities of a High School Math teacher, his/her annual earnings, months of work in the year, etc. Any feed back is greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/