From: Julie Henry <julieh@tamu.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 30, 2000 at 23:51:08
Subject: Math in a Holocaust Unit

I am an education major and I have to write two weeks of lesson plans for a
6th grade math class.  My Language Arts partner is going to have the students
read Number the Stars.  My Social Studies partner is going to study the
history of the Holocaust.  I am stuck.  I know I can have them study maps and
how to determine distance on a map.  I also know I can do something with
percentages.  But I am stuck on what else to include.
Does anyone have any WONDERFUL ideas??

Thank you for your help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question